Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Friday, November 5, 2010

On the road...

Me and Marie driving around to schools to do internet safety presentations.  You know, saving one kid at a time from the dangers on the internet.  



On the Road, its starting to snow around here...

Second try...first try was at the ghetto hotel,  it smelled like a smokey dark funeral home so we said we were sick and needed to leave. And then went to a nicer hotel.  Not the best planning on my part.

Me and Marie, happy with our stay

Just eating at the local Mexican restaurant. 


So there are weeks when I am driving around a ton, and then others when I am in the office and just scheduling schools. 

3 comments:

  1. I hate to be a total blog stalker, but I noticed your blog from Facebook... :)
    Where was this little restaurant. It looks like a place called Pepper Belly's close to my home town... In Central Utah. Small world:)
    Anyway, I love reading your blog. Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! Yes that is exactly where it was. It was such a fun little restaurant, we were in Richfield UT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Marie needs to figure out a way to get paid for going on your work trips with you ;)

    ReplyDelete