Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dinner Time..

Katie, Amber and I (these crazy girls who I love)
Me and Amber got new dishes from Ikea and decided to throw a dinner party.  We invited some guests and had a blast. This house full of people is amazing and I am grateful that I live here. I have some really quality friends. I dyed my hair dark can you tell??

Brant, Phil, Erik, Amber Katie, Me, Hiedi, and Josh (almost all of the gang- missing Marie and Cort and James)

Such fun times...with our fancy wine glasses

3 comments:

  1. certainly love that dark hair. very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alli! Found your blog off of Jess's. Just want to say HI and tell ya that I miss you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is your blog! Awesome. Ok, now keep it up. Mine is sarjuh.blogspot.com love you!

    ReplyDelete