Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Monday, January 23, 2012

3 month Anniversary

We made it to 3 months! Yay!  Well, I thought it would be fun if we celebrated every three months until a year.  So Derek surprised me with a wonderful night.  First we went to Cheesecake factory and had a great meal.  Then we drove over to temple square and he said we were going to look at the lights since we hadn't done that yet.  I said I didn't think the lights would be up, but he said lets try anyways.  We get there and the lights are not on, but I was thinking it is still fun walking around.  Then we turn the corner and there are carriages with horses. 



It was a perfect romantic evening.  Great Job Derek.  Love this guy :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! I have been meaning to call you guys...this week sometime.
    Looks like you two have been having fun!
    Oh and tell Julie congrats! When is the big day?

    ReplyDelete