Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Camping on a Weekday! Oh yeah!

Fun camping over nighter with Katie and Josh. Let the adventures begin again with them! Round two, now that we are out of the newlywed stage. Well them...I think we have been social the whole year. Anyhow we went camping last night.  We used the air mattress and it was pretty great. They were the real campers with a tent.   




I used the automated setting, so there were three of a bunch....
Take one..


I love how Derek loves to be like a bear whenever I say funny face...haha



The boys making the fires, with our tinfoil dinners





Beautiful campsite!


Picture with a flash- looks like there is no flame...learning how to use the new camera.  Josh has the same one and has been teaching me a little




Good morning!


Cleaning up camp and going to work...well derek at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment