Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Marie's Baptism


Marie's Baptism was perfect.  Marie is my friend that moved into my house last May.  She is from California and came out to Utah to work.  She made some friends, learned about the Mormons and has made some changes in her life.  The gospel is amazing and when you understand it, you become a happier person. I am so proud of her.  She is such an angel in my life and I have learned so much by being her friend. God definitely puts certain people into your life for a reason  :)

At the baptism she was glowing. There were so many people who came to support her, who just love her.  Then after we had a little get together and had some treats.  A wonderful day!
The roommates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment