Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Update...

So me and Derek are going strong. I really like him a lot and he is great.  His family is really great too, we went to their grandpa's cabin in Sun Valley for President's Day again and it was really fun.   The snow was perfect, with lots of powder. I have never snowboarded with powder but it was wonderful.  I am getting a camera soon, so I will be taking more pictures. 

All our pictures are snowboarding....We just love the snow!

Just having a little fun...

4 comments:

  1. haha, those pics are really cute. can't wait to go with you! glad you and derek are going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are a very cute couple if i do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Alli! It's Rachel (Ryan's wife). Yes, I am internet stalking you. I am so excited to hear that you and Derek are going strong. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about you from the fam, and I can't wait to get to know you better in Hawaii! (I can't believe we are all really going!) Anyway, hope you aren't freaked out that I found you. It was via facebook (which I don't even have...long story). You have a really cute family! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I just found this blog like five minutes ago. It's not like I have been stalking you for weeks or anything. Okay, now I feel like a weirdo.

    ReplyDelete