Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Friday, April 22, 2011

Driving To Southern Utah

Mexican Hat Rock
Another Driving Day.

Well, I haven't really driven far in a while. A few days ago me and Jenny Decker drove through Moab and stayed at this funny hotel in the middle of no where.  I don't think you guys understand what i mean when i drive to the middle of no where.  The school I drove to was an Indian Reservation.  Its amazing just how different every school is.

The beautiful rocks

oh beautiful me :)


This is  a little area i like to call mexican hat utah
And of course I have my other friend who shares the same passion on internet safety that i do....none other than Jenny Decker 
We ate two times in Moab.  Really good pizza, and then this fun little mexican restaurant.  Good times

1 comment: