Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Friday, April 22, 2011

Graduating BYU!

Well two years later I have graduation pictures.  I didn't realize that I needed some.  I finished school in the spring 2009, and then we had the weddings that summer so I just didnt think it was a big deal.  But then yesterday Derek's brother and sister both graduated from BYU and I wanted pictures too.  So two years later I am graduating!

BYU campus

classic pose - you can see the Y in the background

And I have this great Boyfriend when I graduated!

Well that was pretty fun yesterday taking pictures and hanging out with Derek's family. They are great people.  We are both lucky to come from such great families!

2 comments:

  1. Cute graduation pictures! It's never too late to take some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love this post. Glad you put it up. You guys gave known each other a while already. Very fun and very cute.

    ReplyDelete