Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cheese cake factory...

Yes Cassie already blogged about this, but I want these pictures on mine too :)  What a fun night.  Well the beginning wasn't that fun, we waited an HOUR and A HALF, soooo hungry.  But yes it was worth the wait.  I have decided that I am not a very patient person.  Definitely a skill I will be working on my whole life.  So we played with Luke and waited. What a good kid!



Just reading a story...so cute!  Cassie looks great in this one! 

So fun living near my sisters. I am so lucky.  So then we got to eat and the bread there is amazing! After wards we played a competitive game of Cranium.  Yes a competitive game, me and Derek may or may not have seen new sides of each other :)  It was really fun. 


Please look at luke's face! He is loving this dinner! What a ham!

Love this man :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that you all get to hang out together but hate that one sister is missing from this equation :) you guys look so great. miss you guys and happy wedding planning. love you.

    ReplyDelete