Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Heidi and Josh's Wedding

My roommate Heidi just got married and it was so beautiful.  They looked great!  I was taking lots of notes at the reception for our wedding.  I loved this reception so much, it was decorated so beautifully.  Recently, I have become quite observant to details.  Interesting :)



What a fun party!  Earlier that week I went to another reception and it was so fun being there.  It was one of my friends from Raintree- BYU times.  And we all got together and just had a great time. I am so excited for our reception so I can see my old friends and just have a great time! 

October couldn't come soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. Alli, this is me commenting on your blog so you know that I read it. :) You're great.

    ReplyDelete