Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Monday, May 7, 2012

Achievement Days!

My calling in our ward is Achievement Day leader.  I love it. I work with the 8-11 year olds and there are like 12-15. Crazy huh?  So we do activities 2 times a month. This was our first one.  We did a PJ'S night (prayer, scripture study, Journals) And we got them Journals.  We did a movie night and got pizza at the church.  It was a hit.  




Then there is Awards night 2 times a year.  We did the theme once upon a time.  They got an award for all the things they accomplished this year.  Someone in our ward painted that castle. Amazing huh!


Don't you love that stage in your life.  They are little ragamuffins.  I love them so much!

I have two councilors.  Lori and Chloe.  Last saturday we went to Home Depot. I guess every 1st sat of the month they do a free activity with kids. So we all went and they got smocks and made pot holders and got a plant for their mom's for mother's day.  It was really fun.  Sorry mom, leaders didn't get to make one!


Oh gotta love this age :)  Some good pictures to remember.




Derek is in the young mens and loving it! He is the Priest Advisor but in Utah that means he's a councilor practically.  And I told them I have lots of time on my hands so I am going to Girls camp the first week of June. Pretty excited!


1 comment:

  1. Love all the blog posts. Looks like you are living it up lately. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete