Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Derek Alli & Baby Lily

Monday, May 7, 2012

City League Volleyball

So this is my new friend Nicole that I met on our christmas cruise.  She invited me to play on this city league volleyball team.  A fun thing to do in the winter when its so cold out. Derek played basketball and flag football and I played volleyball. I should have taken some pictures of Derek playing. Next year, if he's still allowed to play :)


So we did pretty good all season, but there is this other team that wins every year. And the Refs really wanted us to beat them. So we had to play double elimination.  We lost so then the better two teams played each other and then the good team beat them.  Now we are in the last game. So in order to win the tournament we need to beat them the fist 2 out of 3, and then another 2 out of 3.  So we beat them the first 3 games. Then the next round we win the match, they win the second.  Last 15 points left, its getting heated. ...and then we lose by 5 points! Man we played from 6 til 10 at night. Fun times! I don't get to competitive too often but this night I was mad we lost.   Thats the story with this team! Fun times in Springville!

No comments:

Post a Comment